[jbox color=”blue” vgradient=”#fdfeff|#bae3ff” title=”In-Page Content Locking with a Social Media Lock…”]… that lets you leverage the Top 4 Social Media Networks: FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn![/jbox]
Another “Tell-A-Friend” On Steroids!
This is similar in concept to the Social Media Popup.
But, there’s also a HUGE different. Because here, there’s no Popup.
And it locks your content at a Page/Post level.
And it puts the power of a social “Like Lock” right within the body of your WordPress Page or Post.
Partial Content Lock
The coolest feature here is that unlike the Social Media Popup which blocks access to the entire content behind the popup until they hit “Like”, this plugin allows them to view your entire blog post or page in its entirety, except for the “Premium” section that you’ve hidden behind the lock.
So you can hide your juicy, free-line content – which could be a really awesome video, a link to download your latest free report, or even a coupon code – behind a Social Media Lock.
And because your visitors can view your entire page except the locked content, you can actually whet their appetite by showing them a teaser – say, Part 1 of your cool video – and then putting Part 2 behind the Social Media PageLock.
And to unlock and get to your awesome “locked” content behind this in-page lock, all your visitor has to do is to simply “Like” your web site on ANY one of the BIG 4 social networks of their choice: FaceBook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.
[jbox color="platinum"]Get your visitor to tell their friends about you, AND bring you more traffic, AND be thankful to you for your free content![/jbox]
So imagine this…
- Jill arrives at your web site.
- Jill watches one part of your awesome video (or read one part of your “How To” article)
- Now, before she can watch the rest of the video (or read the best part of your article), she has to “Like” your site on any one of her favorite social networks – which is FaceBook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn
- So Jill, being a big FaceBook user, clicks on the FaceBook “Like” button
- Seconds after clicking on the “Like” button, Jill instantly gets access to your cool new video.
- Now your web site URL is on Jill’s FaceBook Wall.
- Some of Jill’s friends see the link and click over to your site.
- One of her friends is John.
- John goes thru the same sneak peek, and to unlock the hidden content, John does a +1 on Google Plus
- Your URL is now on John’s Google Plus page
And thus, each visitor arriving at your site either “Likes” or “+1″s or “Tweets” or “InShare”‘s your URL.
And each new visitor means several new visitors – all for FREE!
[jbox vgradient="#d8d8d8|#ffffff" shadow="7" jbox_css="border:4px solid #9d9d9d;" title="And Thus Grows The..."]... Social Media SnowBall![/jbox]
No expensive Adwords or FaceBook ads, no painful SEO or Google Slaps, and absolutely no money spent on traffic.
This is “Tell-A-Friend On Steroids”! (now that we think about it, maybe that’s what we should’ve called it!)
The Social Media PageLock shows the lock right within the page, and the Social Media Popup puts the lock on a popup and disables the page behind the popup.
[jbox color="green" title="
[jbutton color=”gray” size=”medium” link=”/buysmpl1.php”]Buy Just This Plugin – 1-Site – $27[/jbutton]
[jbutton color=”gray” size=”large” link=”/buysmplu.php”]Buy Just This Plugin – Unlimited-sites – $67[/jbutton]
[jbutton color=”orange” size=”xlarge” link=”/buy-now/”]Buy ALL 7 WickedCoolPlugins[/jbutton]