Instant Live Chat Room For Your WordPress Site
World’s FIRST WordPress Chat Plugin…
… integrated with Twitter & FaceBook.
How would you like to instantly create a live, chat room on your web site in just minutes?
Not just one, but multiple public chat rooms, powered by the most powerful instant message platform available… Twitter.com.
Or create fully private chat rooms using our FaceBook integration – no messages posted to Twitter or FaceBook, thus allowing your chat-room’s messages to be posted only to your web site.
WPChatR: Instant Chat Rooms For Your Web Site!
WPChatR is the easiest and fastest way to create a chat room for your web site where your web site’s visitors, your members, your newsletter subscribers, can all gather and chat with each other on any topic.
Public Chat: Powered By Twitter
And the fact that it is powered by Twitter, makes it the most powerful chat room plugin ever.
Your member’s chat messages – which are basically tweets – will also be indexed by Google and other search engines.
Plus getting your domain name or keyword mentioned in hundreds of tweets worldwide, is only going to give your SEO efforts a HUGE boost, and will also add to your brand, reputation and keyword popularity.
And remember this: Selecting the right “hashtag” for your chat room and having your hashtag in hundreds of keywords in quick succession by tweeters from all over the world could make your hashtag a “trending topic” on Twitter – which is like getting on the front page of Digg.com or getting a mention on the front page of CNN.com for free!
Private Chat: Powered By FaceBook
Don’t want your messages posted on Twitter? Want to create a private chat room for your mastermind group? Or a closed chat with your coaching clients?
No problem. Choose FaceBook integration for your chat room. So your users will log in using FaceBook, but no messages will be posted on anyone’s FaceBook wall or profile. Completely private chat messages, all posted only on your web site. Want to make it even more secure? Protect it with a membership plugin like DigitalAccessPass (DAP), and you can make your chat room page available only to members. Or just to members of a certain level. Or only to affiliates. Totally up to you!
See WPChatR Live in Action!
What Else Can You Do With A Chat Room?
- A chat room to go along with your Live Webinar where your attendees can chat with you – and each other.
- A chat room during a Product Launch to answer questions, live, from buyers
- A chat room during a Live Seminar where your audience can give you live and instant feedback – AND all messages are posted on Twitter – for the world to see!
- A Members-Only chat room – that you can also leave open and invite members to join and chat at any time
- A chat room for only certain Membership Levels: Use DAP and add chat-room page only to certain Products
- A private chat room for your Mastermind group
- A Pre-sales or Tech Support chat room where buyers can chat with you when you’re online (just disable the chat room when your team is not available for a chat)
- Create one chat-room per coaching client. Then have a private chat with just that client, and even have them invite their team or bring in your staff, to have a closed chat session. Even leave the chat-room page open, so you can see all past chat messages during a future chat session. Want to make it super-private? Protect the page with DAP’s “For Your Eyes Only” shortcode, so that only that client can access that page, that too only after logging in – and no one else.
- Powered by Twitter.com for a public chat room. Chat messages (“tweets”) will live on forever, on Twitter.com
- Public messages are also archived on your own web site for visitors to see
- Google loves and indexes tweets – so more Google Juice for your keyword (“hashtag”)
- (Almost) Everyone has a twitter account – so no special signup required. Just jump in and start chatting, any time, from any WordPress page
- Integrate with FaceBook for a fully private chat room
- Everyone has a FaceBook account
- Unlimited chat rooms
- Unlimited chatters
- Works like a dream with WordPress (true WordPress plugin)
- Instantly ban users (by their twitter id’s or FB username) that don’t conform to your chat room rules
- Or delete just individual messages without having to totally ban the chatter (say, if someone tries to sneak in an ad, or says something negative about you or another chatter)
- Chatters can “Reply” reply to others’ messages (using the Twitter standard “@username” format or the FaceBook “username” format)
- Auto-refresh every few seconds for each user, for instant, near real-time updates
- Create a chat room right within any WordPress Page or Post on your web site
- Choose topic for chat room using “hashtags”
- Choose how many chat messages to display per page (can show just latest X messages if you want)
- Choose how often chat room will be refreshed for each chatter (configurable, for those on shared hosts)
- Enter tips or a welcome message for your users above the WPChatR shortcode, in your own words
- Add any text, links or advertisements above or below the WPChatR shortcode that will appear right above the chat box for your visitors to see
- Since the WPChatR chat room appears right within a page or post on your WordPress site, it will fit right within the look & feel of your theme. Which means you can use any WP template – even a special WP template with or without sidebars, that shows ads, promotes your products and/or email signup forms
- Installs in just a minute like any other WordPress plugin
- One-time Setup takes less than 10 minutes
- Add new chat rooms in under a minute
- Code Generator for quickly generating the shortcode required to create your chat room: Just paste it into a WordPress Page or Post and you have an instant chat room!
- Easily Enable/Disable chat rooms with the click of a button
- No technical knowledge required. Install plugin, grab 2 special keys from your Twitter account, and you’re done! (watch video above to see how easy it really is)
- One-time purchase of the WPChatR wordpress plugin
- No need to sign up for any expensive third-party service
- No monthly fees or recurring costs
- Self-hosted WordPress plugin – install it on your own WordPress site.
- You keep full control of the chat-room content (except for the tweets published on Twitter, of course)
- Keep the chat archives forever on your site
- Chat room content keeps updating with each new message – and that means “Fresh Content” – which means you will please the “Big G”.
See WPChatR Live in Action!
IMPORTANT: Unlimited-Site License is NOT for use on client sites, JV sites, partner sites, friend/family/church/organization web sites. It is only for use on your own web sites.